Subject: Re: VTU wormhole
From: Technomage <[email-masked]>
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 1995 21:35:14 -0500

Dear Everybody,
  I as many of you did, folowed the tutourial in VTU. I am using LW intel and 
I have 2 copys one in super low (250K) and low (1mb) they look pretty good. 
so if anyone would like to see them mail me and I will send you a copy (would 
post it but then everybody would have a fun time getting there mail) please 
specify which size (I kept them small to save time & space).  Maby this will 
start a trend? of people evaluating each otheres work.  I appoligize for the 
use of the pd spaceship (I am building a new fleet of ships for an upcoming 
anim) 

Brad Herman

p.s.
This is one of my first attempts on LW intel (usedto amiga) be kind, but 
honest 

/---------------------------------------------------------------\
|                                                               |
|                        Technomage                             |
|"I am the teller of the future, the digital age is apon us!"   |
|              http://www.voicenet.com/~techno                  |
\---------------------------------------------------------------/